DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have a 3rd generation dodge ram and had tried a kensun H13 bi-xeon conversion kit for my dodge ram .i could never get the kenson hid kit to work properly for me. so what i am asking is has anyone purchased a bi-xeon H13 conversion kit from retro solutions and if so did you experiance any issues connecting the retro solution bi-xeon kit?did they work properly without messing around changing harnesses and ballasts and relays,resistors etc? retro solution says i would have no issues that it would work, but thats what kensun said when i ordered the bi-xeon H13 hid kit. but i could not get the kensun hid conversion kit to work even by me bringing my truck to a local hid installer .any info would be helpfull thank-you ...rob from ct

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have the retro solutions set. I had and issue with a ballast after a month or so. They worked with me although I got a little frustrated in the process. It all worked out in the end and I am happy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I purchased my Morimoto projectors from them. I purchased a similar Digital 55watt setup for my actual lights.

me...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts