DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
107 thats when the governor steps in

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
governor governs at 119-120 mph.

She was still pulling hard, though.
Felt more stable the fast I went as well.

I love Alligator Alley down here :p

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
120+ I let off, and it took 8 seconds before it dropped back below 120. I think maybe 125 ish. No limiter :)!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,308 Posts
Not quite been that fast so yer still on top, *******.
Same for me 'cause there really isn't a place here where you can get away with it, and I don't want the ticket, so I'll say 70-100. :)

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Banned
12,929 Posts
Had my 2003, 2004, and 2008 at the 107 limiter. My 85 Ram saw pretty high numbers, but I can't say exactly what (speedo stopped at 85). In one particular race from college back to our hometown, I had to wait quite a while for my friends to get there. A little over 120 miles, I slowed down for every town and made it in right under 50 minutes. That truck would roll...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well since you didn't say which Dodge, I said 100+ :)

One of my last cars was a Dodge Stratus Coupe. Computer limited at 146 mph, and I went until it shut off.

·
Registered
875 Posts
In one particular race from college back to our hometown, I had to wait quite a while for my friends to get there. A little over 120 miles, I slowed down for every town and made it in right under 50 minutes. That truck would roll...
:bsflag: sorry but 120 miles in 50 minutes is averaging 144 mph. And if you had to slow down for multiple towns along the way, i would suspect you would have to be going about 160-170 on the highways. And seeing how the SRT-10 topped out at 154, i find this unlikely.

I haven't really pushed my truck yet (fairly new to me), but i'd say i've been up to around 100. Now in my GT i've been up to 136, But it felt like I was going about 90, so smooth.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
117 then limiter kicks in

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive hit the limiter in my dodge at 107 and in my wifes civic i hit 140 kinda scared me so i backed out to 120 on the indian nation turnpike in oklahoma then got pulled over and he let me go ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 459 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.