DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to park out of the line at school today because the girl next to me was in such a rush she parked crooked. My tires were about a foot outside of the farthest spot and somewhat got in the way. when i got back from class i had a parking ticket on my windshield so i snapped a pic of it and went to the campus pd, who later came out to see and then took my ticket and ripped it up:gy:
http://www.ramforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/showphoto.php/photo/9293/size/big/cat/2

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Nice if there is no 1 parking next to u (no spot just the end marker), I would be pissed about getting a ticket, at class that's my fav. spot towards the back, that way no1 can open there door into my truck! congrats on beating the MAN though!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Payback!

This happens daily at my daughter's school where during drop-off and pick-up there is not an extra parking spot to be found. So when idiots do this, I fold in the mirror and put the passenger side about 4 inches away from them. Then I sit there and watch them crawl over their stick shift. Something about being 4 feet higher than them keeps them from looking up at me. Got to love folks that can't park. :LOL:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This happens daily at my daughter's school where during drop-off and pick-up there is not an extra parking spot to be found. So when idiots do this, I fold in the mirror and put the passenger side about 4 inches away from them. Then I sit there and watch them crawl over their stick shift. Something about being 4 feet higher than them keeps them from looking up at me. Got to love folks that can't park. :LOL:
Haha you got that right! I live behind a middle school and everyday when i get off work the parents have blocked my driveway so im forced to crawl up the curb, its worth messing up dads lawn though, i get cars to leave :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts