DODGE RAM FORUM banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mileage High 321K 2009

I have a 2009 with 321K miles I'm trying for 1M -Manifold bolts issue, water pump 4 months ago just because it was leaking, New front timing gasket, it was leaking- Replace full leather seats. update stereo system. I run Castro oil and Mopar filter only. Halo ring headlights and LED brake lights. Updated brakes front and rear. Tow a 10K dive trailer to Florida from Atlanta 1-3 times a month. The Hemi loves to run! You can watch the gas gauge move at high speeds but keep it under 72 get about 10m a gallon. I screwed up about the lifetime power train---dealer never told me about the 5 year inspection. No big deal I keep it serviced.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 2009 with 321K miles I'm trying for 1M -Manifold bolts issue, water pump 4 months ago just because it was leaking, New front timing gasket, it was leaking- Replace full leather seats. update stereo system. I run Castro oil and Mopar filter only. Halo ring headlights and LED brake lights. Updated brakes front and rear. Tow a 10K dive trailer to Florida from Atlanta 1-3 times a month. The Hemi loves to run! You can watch the gas gauge move at high speeds but keep it under 72 get about 10m a gallon. I screwed up about the lifetime power train---dealer never told me about the 5 year inspection. No big deal I keep it serviced.
10 mpg??? I was getting 16 city, 20-22 highway on mine. Mine was an 04, so didn't have that gas-saving kill-4-cylinder mode.

·
Registered
51 Posts
2012 big horn, 5.7 with 3200 klms on it (not a typo). also have a 2008 challenger srt with 3400 klms on it (again not a typo). guess i should drive them both a bit more lol. bought them both new.
I am not sure what a "klms" is. Is that miles or Kilometers or what?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have had my first Dodge for about a week. A loaded Sport, 5.7. Lovin it, tons of power. 181000 km(about 130000m) on it. Runs and sounds fantastic.:smileup:
good for you I love my Ram but you have a what??...................... I bet its not a Dodge. Its a Ram. Dodges were done in 2009 with the 4th gen.

·
Super Moderator
34,701 Posts
good for you I love my Ram but you have a what??...................... I bet its not a Dodge. Its a Ram. Dodges were done in 2009 with the 4th gen.
Ram wasn't spun off as its own brand until 2011. 2009-2010 Rams had "Dodge" on the tailgate badge above the Ram's head and trucks through the 2012 model year had Dodge branded interior panels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2015 Ram Big Horn. 62500.... just picked up today from Ram dealer, had passenger side manifold replaced. Well maintained, almost traded it off. Worried about other side, and passenger side going again. Rams fix is to not idle for extended period of time, not sure how I feel about that answer.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts