DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 1500 CC 4x4, 17" wheels with the factory good year off road tires - can anyone tell me what your using for your drop hitch, how much drop? I need to pick one up on the way home today, and don't have time to go home, measure, and come back into town...

Stock set up, just curious what you all are using on your trucks. I'll be pulling a 12X6 trailer with some mowers on it. Light load.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies! Unfortunately, I didn't see them until after I had already purchased a hitch, and the store I was in didn't have any of that fancy adjustable stuff! That would be ideal, but I'm concerned that it may drag some on a stock setup?

I selected a 4" drop. It seemed to do what I wanted it to do, but I'm not happy with how far it sticks out. I usually leave my hitch in the receiver all the time.

4" pulled a zero turn okay, but if I pull anything with some tongue weight, I think I'll have to do something like crunkfrunk mentioned, with no drop.

Thanks again for your replies. Anyone else that can add too the opinions on the best hitch set up are encouraged to post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.