DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

College tuitions are finally paid off and can now afford some new toys for my 2011 Ram 1500 Big Horn (which I might love even more than my children... at least on some days!).

My question: What's the best way to find local (and reputable) aftermarket product and service providers in my area (I'm in NJ)?

Specifically, I'm looking for aftermarket parking assist solutions and side steps.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

·
Registered
2015 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4
794 Posts
For parking assist are you looking for the Sensor's or Back Up Camera ? Either I believe has to have the computer flashed at dealer or the OBD2 !
I had my dealer install my back up camera figuring I need to go get it flashed anyway lol I do not have the OBD .
My Running boards are OEM and also had dealer install them cayse I am lazy :O LOVE the OEM.
Running boards there are tons as you know,some are just junk lol. SO do a ton of reviews of what you like !
I would try the search box here on running boards you should get a bunch of info on off brand boards ! I would guess in the 300$ + range for good boards
Nice having college bill paid off :) My son and daughters were paid off last year. :)
Sorry not much help. Others should chime in soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts