DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im tired of getting tickets for my illegal window tint out here in houston and austin. i was wondering if anyone knew ways of getting around that, possible permission from a doctor for having sensitive eyes maybe? haha any help would be appreciated! thanks

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i understand that, and i understand where they can't see inside the truck where they might be pulling a gun out or something when they pull them over so window tint might be a danger but my truck looks soooooo much better with limo tint! and i want it back badddd haha

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well with inspections even when i had 3 percent on the fronts when i would go get my truck inspected i would pull the fuse to my windows when all my windows were down and go get it inspected. by law you don't have to have side windows to pass inspection...so if they can't roll them up, your good :))) i think I'm going to try and go to a eye doctor i guess and see what they could do if i say i get migraines with some lights hitting my eyes and see if they give me a doctors note for limo tint :)))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.