DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thank you. I just recently purchased a quad cab body kit for my regular cab. I just need to check out the fitments and have it modified. I hope it doesn't look bad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great. I looked at his truck and figured out how to modify the kit. It's not hard at all. But now I ran into another dilemma. My truck is a 2013 and seems like Mopar only made the body kit for 09-12 bodys. The front lip doesn't seem to fit my front bumper. Is there any way to modify the front chin spoiler or does changing the front bumper to a 09-12 style a better idea?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the reason I bought the body kit in the first place is because I damaged my front end. So I figured I would take advantage and upgrade. So I'm just going to end up converting my 13 front end set up to a 12 setup so that my lip will fit. (FRONT END IS DAMAGED so I still need the parts anyway). I ordered a 09-12 beam with foglights included, 09-12 bumper closeout panel, a front bumper re enforcement piece, and of course a bumper cover. Everything seems to have the same mounting points according to research I have done. Hopefully it all bolts right now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts