DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an Affiliate program that some members have utilized with success so I wanted to share it with everyone here. This program enables you to earn a money just by posting a link to BMC Performance! As an Affiliate, you will receive your own unique URL which will automatically track sales your link generates, and you will be paid a commission for those sales. It's that easy, and it's free to join!

(You will be prompted to log-in to our store with your existing account information if you have an account, or you can create a new account if needed as well.)

Once you sign up, your account will be reviewed and activated at which time you can view your Affiliate statistics (via the My Account page) and begin using your unique URL.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Administrator
53,363 Posts
Sounds very interesting Lisa! And this would work not just here but on any other website someone may belong to as well?

- Cajun

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds very interesting Lisa! And this would work not just here but on any other website someone may belong to as well?

- Cajun
Yes, anyone can sign up for it and it's not just forum-related. We have people posting links on Facebook and things like that as well.

·
Administrator
53,363 Posts
That was what I was alluding to as well, pretty much any site someone is a member of. Definitely a great way of getting the word out, I like the idea, thanks for posting this!

- Cajun

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
From our TOS. We can not permit vendors to actively promote links in members signatures as it will spam the entire network with affiliate links. So, you all (members) are welcome to post your affiliate links elsewhere (your own web site), but not in your signatures on this network. Thank you.

Signatures:
  • Links to retail products are NOT allowed unless you are a supporting vendor.
  • A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) that compete with our forum network, sponsors or affiliates is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate our community standards. Staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
  • Duplicate links to the same URL in a sig are not allowed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts