DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Hubcentric Wheel Spacers bought on Hexautoparts work perfect on my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500.They made the stance look exactly how I wanted it to. 2" was perfect on the stock 20's with 33" aggressive (ish) all seasons. Haven't driven at high speeds yet but am hoping since they're hub centric there's no vibration or wobble. Check the 2 inch spacers before and after photos
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
186 Posts
These Hubcentric Wheel Spacers bought on Hexautoparts work perfect on my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500.They made the stance look exactly how I wanted it to. 2" was perfect on the stock 20's with 33" aggressive (ish) all seasons. Haven't driven at high speeds yet but am hoping since they're hub centric there's no vibration or wobble. Check the 2 inch spacers before and after photos View attachment 140011
I like em flush better myself.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4
148 Posts
These Hubcentric Wheel Spacers bought on Hexautoparts work perfect on my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500.They made the stance look exactly how I wanted it to. 2" was perfect on the stock 20's with 33" aggressive (ish) all seasons. Haven't driven at high speeds yet but am hoping since they're hub centric there's no vibration or wobble. Check the 2 inch spacers before and after photos View attachment 140011
That’s all that matters is you got the look you were after, congrats.

Did your instructions say to use any kind of Loctite or anything on your lug studs? For a short while, I had the Bora hubcentric spacers on my fourth GEN and the instructions said not to use any of that stuff and just basically use a wire brush to clean the hub on the truck really well and clean the hub on the wheel really well and I just put those spacers on just like you do the tire and torque them to the factory torque specs as the wheels.

With the factory fender flares that come on the fourth GEN‘s and the BFG all-terrain‘s I was running at the time, I really liked the wider look with the inch and a half spacers because it made the sidewalls of the tires pretty much flush with the outside edge of the flares but once I got rid of them stiff ole 8 ply tires and went to a much more comfortable street tire in the Michelin defenders, I didn’t really care for the wider look anymore and besides that, being that I run the weather tech molded to fit splash guards on the front and rear, the front wheels being scooted out of the wheel wells an inch and a half would cause them to rub on the inside upper portion of my splash guard so I ended up taking the spacers off and getting rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts