DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold the truck before I ever got around to replacing the plenum so I have no use for this Hughes kit. This is the V8 kit with the Felpro gasket and comes with the plate, bolts, etc. — everything you need. The box has never been opened. Price from Hughes is $165 plus shipping. My loss, your gain. $115 shipping included in the continential 48. I'm located in Central AL if anybody prefers to meet locally and will sell it for $100.

·
Registered
Black 02 QC 1500. 360 Magnum. 4x4. K&N drop in. 35x10.50r17 Kenda Klevers
10 Posts
Thats cool, and ill send friends and family to avoid paypal fees.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats cool, and ill send friends and family to avoid paypal fees.
That's cool with me. I know doing that voids some of the buyer protections but I can assure you I'm not here to rip anyone off. It's been sitting on a shelf collecting dust. Needs to go somewhere and be put to use! I'll check in tomorrow and let you know what the shipping looks like, but I believe I paid $15 and change when Hughes shipped it to me. Meetings in the a.m. but will let you know somethin by afternoon CDT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its my opinion that we should trust eachother more, so I give people the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather take the risk, and save you money, than make some billionaire another penny.

I'm your buyer, and im not in a rush, just let me know what you find out.

Jared

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its my opinion that we should trust eachother more, so I give people the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather take the risk, and save you money, than make some billionaire another penny.

Jared
Well I don't know if the Hughes guys are billionaires but I get what you're sayin!

Jared
Looks like UPS ground shipping is gonna be about $19.00. If you wanna PayPal $105 I’ll get it shipped out tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im talking about the paypal guys, Hughes is definitely worth supporting.

What is your paypal address?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts