DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 04 hemi and just got a hypertech power programmer III is there more settings availible for down load? How can I set it for more tourqe? Anybody with this programmer, what's the best setting?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Spend a few seconds researching it. Wait nevermind, you probably did very little since you bought a Hypertech.... :hah:

I will give you my personal exerience.
Hypertech/Procomp ....POS. Gave them 3 chances on three different vehicles. Great if all you want to do is adjust your speedometer. Performance gains????? lol... Fuel economy gains...?????? neither.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice, shame on me and lesson learned.

Diablo sport... Has its quirks, but performance gains are awesome, among the best, trans tuning is great on the 05-06 hemi....all around tunability...awesome.

Superchips. Less performance gains (from what I hear from users of both the DS and Sc) but broader transmission tuning options including the 04. Both tuners (SC and DS) are worth the money from my research.

Best setting for the hypertech is gently set under the rear tire, pick either tire but press the gas firmly. .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts