·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo: It came today!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Isnt that the greatest feeling in the world?!

NOW OPEN THE FREAKING PACKAGE AND QUIT TEASING US!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As requested...the open package. :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Wow! they use different addresses in Canada. Down here there would be no chance in hell of the package arriving to the right person.

So you going to inform us as to the contents of this package? I'm thinking it was a DSP or perhaps some interior LEDs

Exco

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
Dude, that's some fancy knitted carpet you have! It looks like something my grandmother would knit! :wow:
lmfao thats a double win!!!!!!!! now stop teasing us :SHOCKED:

·
Administrator
53,065 Posts
That sure is a lot of postage for an insulated bubble wrap bag! :LOL: When ya going to fill us in as to the contents? ;)

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Diablosport Predator!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow! they use different addresses in Canada. Down here there would be no chance in hell of the package arriving to the right person.
In Canada we don't have addresses. You want something to go to Doug in Flin Flon? Then Doug will get it, Cause everybody knows Doug!!

Or.... Maybe he just whited it out so we wouldn't sign him up for a ricer newsletter.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Come on Brad, Show us your new toy !!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL @ Brad...you have learned well, padiwan!
I've learned so much on the Z. :D

That sure is a lot of postage for an insulated bubble wrap bag! :LOL: When ya going to fill us in as to the contents? ;)
- Cajun
Right Now! :)

.... Maybe he just whited it out so we wouldn't sign him up for a ricer newsletter.
BINGO!

Come on Brad, Show us your new toy !!!!
OK...OK....Here it is -

Collateral Damage nailed right off the hop! I guess I shouldn't have had it listed in my signature. :doh:
Picked it up from yamifz1. Just installed the 91 tune about an hour ago, and even though I don't have a CAI or upgrade exhaust, it sure makes a difference performance wise....and good difference. :smileup:

Here Eco Boost.....where are you ???? Brad wants to play. :D

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL...nice mod!!!

Time for those other two mods buddy.
I know I should for performance reasons....but against the crowd, I really like the tone and volume level of the OEM exhaust. Not sure how to go about improving the flow and keeping the sound....but I never intended to do half the mods I've done. I am living proof as to why the aftermarket manufacturers and reps should be tripping over themselves to support the Z. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I really like the tone and volume level of the OEM exhaust. Not sure how to go about improving the flow and keeping the sound....
Check out the Flow Master 50 HD. The sound is similar to the stock, with improved air flow.

I posted video/ sound clips after I had mine done. Here is the link

Nice mod. I'd love to get a DSP but I'm too cheap at this point

Exco

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Check out the Flow Master 50 HD. The sound is similar to the stock, with improved air flow.

I posted video/ sound clips after I had mine done. Here is the link

Nice mod. I'd love to get a DSP but I'm too cheap at this point

Exco
Thanks for the pointer Bill. Having the 2 clips for an A/B comparison is great. I had not considered this model of muffler, but now I have too. LOL Based on the videos, it appears to have close to stock volume level, and IMO, an improvement in the tone....a little deeper. :)

I dragged my heals on the DSP for a long time, but when yamifz1 offered his at such a great deal, I couldn't turn it down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts