DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And annoying. That is all.

~You can have mine for free before I toss it in the can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
it isnt 100% useless. it makes a nice place to hold a small flashlight, tire guage, and a pair of S&W .40 cal magazines

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it's a great idea. Lots of folks on here have been looking for one. Hopefully they see your post.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I did put change in there and then i put it in the passenger door and only put bottles of water in their for spares.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it isnt 100% useless. it makes a nice place to hold a small flashlight, tire guage, and a pair of S&W .40 cal magazines
I like your thinkin :gr_grin:

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Shit I will take it LOL, I have on in the drivers door, I use it all the time. Wife needs one for her door.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang, and I would pay to send it to a soldier. sorry hunter is correct, its side specific

·
Registered
376 Posts
You kidding?! I wind up with a water bottle in every damned cup holder in my truck. Usually I put my phone in one and a drink in the other.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I always manage to end up with a 3/4 full water bottle and a can of febreeze in mine... I dont know where the water comes from and I keep my febreeze in the center consol lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
Let me see... During hunting season my flashlight goes there so I can grab it to see to unlock the gate to the lease at 4:30 in the morning.. I keep my back up water bottle there during the week. My bear spray is there all the time.. BTW don't buy pepper spray bear spray will bring someone to their knees then you can kick them in the face with not much effort.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the foam is Side-Specific, do they make one that'll fit the passenger side? I need one for the wife as well.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
See? I figured it would work :LOL:

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
It makes a great change holder (seeing as how dodge gives you no other option to store loose change in these trucks...)

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
The 4th Gen Ram w/ full floor console has so many places to put change, my Ram rattles
I am really ready for Toll Roads

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
It makes a great change holder (seeing as how dodge gives you no other option to store loose change in these trucks...)
You can buy a coin holder that fits in the center console from dodge parts for around $10.00. I did it as I hate the rattling of change.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts