DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one selling Rims with tires that will fit a 2010 1500. i just installed a leveling kit and i now need to upgrade my rims! i want 35's if they will fit but if not 33's will do. does anyone know a good place to go or know of anyone trying to get rid of some tires?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you but you can check in the classified section of the forum. If you don't have luck there someone here is likely looking to sell a set and will make contact with you.When you get a chance why don't you post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard. Believe me if someone was selling rims and tires they would be gone pretty quickly haha. Actually I have a set of 35s that will be for sale soon....like next week. I have someone that is interested but maybe you can let me know if you are too....work something out. They are a Mickey Thompson ATZ in a 35" tire. To fit those I would suggest looking at the Ready Lift or Daystar kit. They make spacers for the front and rear of the truck so you will get a small lift kit basically. They say a 35" tire will fit with their kits so that would be the way to go.

The Mickeys are a great tire I love them. I am selling them since I am upgrading to a bigger set of tires. They are an all terrain tire so they are good on the road. they also have a mud tire style side wall which makes them good off road as well. I think they look really cool since they have a big tread pattern. I love em and maybe you can too hahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts