shouldn't have left your Tim Horton's in plain view :gy:

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts

·
Registered
'18 RAM 3500 4WD Tradesman 6.4
1,247 Posts
Yeah, bear damage is not uncommon around here either, and they can open car doors just fine unless they're locked too.

The good news is that here in Colorado the state pays restitution for wildlife damage. Not long ago we had a bowhunter attacked by a bear which bit a decent sized chunk out of the guy's rear end and just about totally devoured his bow and arrows.
He got a new one courtesy of the Division of Wildlife.

Bow, that is, not rear end.

This I can tell you with absolute authority. You do not want a bear in your kitchen.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, bear damage is not uncommon around here either, and they can open car doors just fine unless they're locked too.

The good news is that here in Colorado the state pays restitution for wildlife damage. Not long ago we had a bowhunter attacked by a bear which bit a decent sized chunk out of the guy's rear end and just about totally devoured his bow and arrows.
He got a new one courtesy of the Division of Wildlife.

Bow, that is, not rear end.

This I can tell you with absolute authority. You do not want a bear in your kitchen.

It was locked, I have keyless entry. Good thing I wasn't nearby as maybe his ham fisted paw might have opened it !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts