DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to pot new rims on my 2011 1500 QC Big horn i have the stock 20in rims now and want something much cooler looking preferably ina black and chrome look have no ideaa what brand or options of the offset or anything else i dont have any type of lift kit on it the tire size is p275/60r20 and i was gonna try to use the same tire i believe the rims it came with are 20x8 can i put 20x9 with same tire and i take any advice yes i know i dont know much about all this stuff but trying

thanks Two2crazy

if you know of a store a could browse in in burlington nj please recommend

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yes you can run 20x9 just fine. Either get all chrome or Black rims because IMO two tone wheels look cheap and ugly! Since you have chrome bumpers I would get chrome wheels. 22 inch SRT-10 wheels would look perfect on your truck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I get 22 then I can't use the same tires I really put a grand aside for now so rims in 20's is what I think I want. I don't think I want the truck any higher. Although I get a great laugh every time my daughter gets out now ( she always falls out ) but I don't want her to get hurt

·
Registered
21 Posts
In my opinion everyone is going with black rims and the more people try to be different the more they look the same. I think it depends on your truck color black looks ok on a black or blue truck but look silly to me with any other color. That being said my favorite color is CHROME.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Check the classifieds and look for someone selling rims/tires in your area. You could possibly pick up 22s or 24s or something with tires for a hell of a deal of maybe a trade for yours + some dough.

there is a guy selling a set of back 24s on dodgetalk right now in my area im working out a deal like this with

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will check Craig's list. And my color is hunter green. And I tell you sometimes it looks dark blue other times black. When dirty it looks green it really is an amazing color I'm really glad my wife picked it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts