DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Ram Lonestar crew heavy loaded. That being said I couldnt afford the Sport I wanted so I had to face the fact that I would be dealing with a solution for the chrome I cant stand.

Ques. If you painted your wheels, or painted the chrome bezel around your grille, painted your chrome bumpers or even white rhino lined them. Show me what you have done to combat the chrome that so many of us cant stand. I want a black out grille insert but I think you have to cut and leave the chrome bezel around the grille. Do you paint it? Eager to see.

I am looking to black chrome or paint my longhorn wheels and add a beefier grapler and would love to see photos of stock wheels with a more aggressive tire.

Anyway.... Any pics on these issues, or grille ideas would be appreciated!

·
Banned
811 Posts
I plastic dipped my grill, front bumper and all the badges. After roughly 6 months the dip began to peel around the bumper and gril. Pulled it all off and purchased some rustoleum bedliner in a can and went to town, 18 months later it still looks great, lots of complements. I wouldn't suggest to for a street truck (if that's what you want?) as it has a rough texture.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree if you want a temporary solution to see what it would look like plastidip is the way to go. Or see if you can find someone to trade with that has what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts