DODGE RAM FORUM banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey now, been on here for around a year and never got around to checking if us Illinoisans had a group going. I am about 30 miles SW of the city but up for a cruise or a get together. Weather's been bad lately, but hey, we still got a couple months left of Summer!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just bought my 2011 Ram, for some reason it has a Hemi badge on it, but has the 4.7 on it lol. But I live about a half hour south of rockford.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just bought my 2011 Ram, for some reason it has a Hemi badge on it, but has the 4.7 on it lol. But I live about a half hour south of rockford.
Where at do you live?
I grew up in LaSalle/Peru. Spent the last 10 years in Cali and am moving to Oglesby at the end of August

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested, mid-state, Mattoon

:wavey:
Hey everyone, im in the process of getting a club together for all hemi owners. Ram, Charger, Challenger, as long as it has a HEMI :smileup: I have a couple of members already and wanting to really up the numbers. Meet and Greets, cookouts, wrench time, what ever goes on. Eventually if the numbers get higher on the amount of people in the club, i have a guy right now designing stickers for the members. Let me know what if your interested and if anyone has any questions. I would like to get a meet and greet together soon before the cold comes so lets get this rock rolling!! :bananalama:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm in Downers
Never got together with any Ram people myself.
Anyone going to the CMC Spring car show in a few weeks?
Or Cinco De Mopar this weekend?

41 - 60 of 94 Posts