DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those who don't know, I traded my 08 Laramie on a new car for my wife. I didn't want two car payments and it was just the best thing to do under the situation. Dedicated to find another truck, almost two months later, I finally found one.

Here she is..... Although nothing new, perfect, or special, this one is paid for. This is her best side, freshly washed. I just bought a new makita buffer that im gonna take to it tomorrow.

It's a 99 1500, 318, 5-speed, 4x4. Has a few dents, dings, and scratches but no rust. Rebuilt motor, rebuilt front end, very clean and well taken care of, everything works, spray in bed liner, and flowmaster exhaust.

I have some future plans for the truck real soon :thk:
Only down fall with the truck is towing power, it doesn't like to pull my heavy ars trailer. Gotta do some research and planning to make her a little more tow friendly.

Mod idea's and opinions welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
welcome back! glad you were able to find a new (to you) Ram

Exco

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Looks like it has aged well. :smileup:
Glad you were able to get yourself back into a Ram. :)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Glad to have you back! Sucks you had to get rid of the awesome 08 you had, but I'm glad you got yourself back in a Ram!

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
congratulations :smileup:

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Welcome back! Glad to see ya back in a Ram, and a cool one at that! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Haven't driven it much at all since I bought it. I've been trying to clean it up real good between rain storms and work. Interior is done, its about half buffed, and I need to straiten out the bed so my cover will fit without leaking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts