DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK my hid lights work then they dont,then they flicker now the one side is out and wont light,Im going back to normal lights,any help with what kind,led or normal,or what watts i want as bright as i can get thanks guys

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i think you should try retro solutions before you totally give up on them:)

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Don't give up yet on the HID's. What are you running for a harness? Do you have error eliminators? What ballasts are you running?

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
i think you should try retro solutions before you totally give up on them:)
That's what I always hear. But even then a buddy got some from retro last weekend and they wont even work. After several install attempts and several emails to Todd (I think) hes having to fight with an owner with an attitude to get them to work....

Sounds like you need a relay, imo tho. My DDM's plugged and playted perfect last winter. Still working perfectly over a year later :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
My DDM's plugged and playted perfect last winter. Still working perfectly over a year later :smiley_thumbs_up:
Ive never had a problem with my DDMs. PLugged in the notification eliminators, ballasts, bulbs and bam perfect ever since...

I think people get too fancy and things harnesses and snake oil are "must haves" and get pissed when shit hits the fan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts