DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Sure wish we could carry in Canada but only hunting rifles when hunting or going to the range with my M&P rifles and handguns.

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sure wish we could carry in Canada but only hunting rifles when hunting or going to the range with my M&P rifles and handguns.
That's the nice thing about it being a right for us.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I carry most of what everyone is posting but not as much. The only change I have that no one has listed is I carry frozen water bottles instead of ice. load 10 of them in an ice chest and they keep things cold, when they melt other things in the chest remain dry. If not carrying a chest I just wrap up four frozen bottles in a towel and place it under a blanket on the back seat. Cold water all day long.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I only carry tools in mine, but if the world is ending there's plenty of room for high-speed wireless deterrents. I just reorganized my ramboxes and was pleasantly surprised by the lack of weight. I thought i'd me around 150+, but it was only 91 total and 8 pounds out of balance.
Driver's box: Andersen Rapid-hitch, Ford Rescue Kit (hitch hook and 30k strap), old bath towels, fast orange + shop towels, change of clothes (boots in the winter), sawed-off broom, jumps, bungies, ratchet straps, and Bison window flags.
Passenger box: breaker bar, torque wrench, SAE/M impact deep socket set (any lug you can find) with extensions, SAE/M standard sockets and extensions , ratchets, screwdrivers, crescents, misc tools, duct tape (duh), rope, and a first aid kit.

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
One can never carry enough emergency gear and other backup including couple days water and rations.
Weapons. You can never have too many weapons

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I only carry tools in mine, but if the world is ending there's plenty of room for high-speed wireless deterrents.
I just reorganized my ramboxes and was pleasantly surprised by the lack of weight. I thought i'd me around 150+, but it was only 91 total and 8 pounds out of balance.

Driver's box: Andersen Rapid-hitch, Ford Rescue Kit (hitch hook and 30k strap), old bath towels, fast orange + shop towels, change of clothes (boots in the winter), sawed-off broom, jumps, bungies, ratchet straps, and Bison window flags.

Passenger box: breaker bar, torque wrench, SAE/M impact deep socket set (any lug you can find) with extensions, SAE/M standard sockets and extensions , ratchets, screwdrivers, crescents, misc tools, duct tape (duh), rope, and a first aid kit.
Wow, This guy is organized!

Itemized every single component and where they are located. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Nice.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wow, This guy is organized!

Itemized every single component and where they are located. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Nice.
The sad part is that's off the top of my head... I try to be really good about keeping my junk organized, makes it quicker and easier to find stuff and i can easily tell someone where something is if i'm not there.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
striker i have the family plan. besides. if i breakdown on a cold winter stormy night, i am just going to have the truck towed to a chrysler dealer and go home.
LMAFAO!!

Me Too.

May even replace the broken down P.O.S. while it is there.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I glanced through my tool boxes & 2 First Aid kits yesterday, I had removed most of it for my yearly vacation

I discovered 2 things, my First Aid kit liquids & jells are out of date
i don't keep batteries in my equipment. i keep them in the original packaging. Even some batteries marked 2021 had some corrosion.
I can sort through them & use them around the garage, but i need to replace the batteries that i carry in the truck

I think that i should add a Canopy or some kind of shading to my gear for the next couple of months, during this summer heat, a person can not sit in the vehicle during the heat of the day, without the A/C
It is over 100 °F in the desert right now & its only noon

21 - 35 of 35 Posts