DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what I should do next to my Ram. I've got an 07 hemi, and I'm also a first time Ram owner so don't have too much knowledge of what parts will give me the most gains. I've already got a bullydog gt programmer, jba cat back exhaust, spectre cai and air aide throttle body spacer. I also have a 2.5in leveling kit and 33in M/T's but I'm taking them both off come summer to hit the track. My current quarter mile is a 14.6 @ 87mph. My truck is also a work truck and I put quite a few miles on daily so I don't want to do anything that will affect my driveability. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would look towards headers and cam.
Personally I would sell the TB spacer unless you plan to plumb N2O into it, if not it's doing nothing else for you. Then since it looks like you are trying to increase your track times I would sell the bullydog tuner and get a Diablosport predator. With the DS tuner you can have a custom tune loaded for your specific set-up to maximize performance. You can run whatever tune (87 to same some pennies since you drive a lot for work) you want, then load the custom tune with premium fuel before heading to the track. Or just run the custom tune all the time. IMO thats what I would do.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would go with headers and a fastman throttle body. Also is your truck a regular or quad cab?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Greatly appreciated. Thinking i'm gonna get rid of the tb spacer and get a fastman tb. Also get rid of my spectre cai for an afe stage 2. Also gonna go with a Street Edge - Dodge 45RFE / 545RFE, 180t stat, comp cam and already contacted jba for a quote on some LT's and mid pipe. As for gears, I've never tampered with gears before. Will 4.56's mess with the fact that it's a daily driver and I put quite a few miles on a daily basis?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts