DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently searching for a Dodge Ram 1500 am came here for some opinions.. My car is in need of $1000 in repairs and is 10 years old. It is not reliable at all and I want to just trade it in and get a much needed truck. The dodge rams are by far the best looking trucks I have seen and I am dead set on getting one ASAP!

E

·
0 Posts
Good luck in your search! I like my Ram...I've had all the domestic brands of truck and this one is as good as any other I've had. In some ways, it's better. It's very comfortable (so was my Chevy), it tows well and I LOVE the HEMI!!!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. You will not regret getting the Ram, just do it!!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

Good luck with your search. If you come across one that tickles your fancy and have some pre-sale questions, the forum may be able to help you out, so don't hesitate to ask. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Good luck with your purchase and be sure to keep us posted! This is my second Ram, had an '81 D150 and loved that one, too! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts