DODGE RAM FORUM banner

In the Reno area avoid Don Wiers!!!!!!

856 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
If you're in the Reno area avoid Don wiers Reno dodge or his dealership in fernely. Their sales staff are slimy scumbags that are not very educated on the products they sell. They don't care about taking care of you.

Their service department is even worse. If you have to go in there avoid Ben Owen's. He lies as bad a a sleazy politian. I've heard Kit is the person to see there. Ben will lie to try to get out of taking care of the customer if he can. He has no respect for the customer. It normally takes at least two weeks to get an appointment there to get work done. I took my truck one time for something that was a five minute job, but had to leave it with them all day. At the end of the day I called to see if it was ready. I was told it hadn't even been pulled into be looked at. The truck went in clean, but I got it back filthy. Ben didn't care.

#2 ·
I was there a couple of months ago. Had a warranty problem. FCA called and tried to get me an appointment. We were going to be in Reno area for three weeks. When FCA called them they asked when we were going to leave for San Diego. the FCA lady told them and being as it was warranty work they said they had no open appointments for 6 weeks after we were to be back in San Diego. I too all of the I drove back to San Diego. I called the dealer I bought my truck at the afternoon I got home had an appointment for the next morning. was in there and out of my dealer in 1 hr.

#4 ·
Modern Motors in Thomaston Connecticut is the same way
I was on vacation 3,000 miles away from home & they were the closest dealership
I went there & they looked at me & my license plate & they said that they were booked up for over a month & didn't have time to do an oil change.

I called Crowley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in Bristol Connecticut & they said to bring it in, their Dodge section of the dealership was too busy, but they had another Nissan sales building on the same property & they got me right in

#5 ·
Pretty much describes all dealerships.

#10 ·
I purchased my truck from AutoNation (Roseville Mall)Deal seemed OK(hard to find a nice used diesel) left some stuff in my trade in and after my multiple emails and responding to their emails thanking me and hoping I would tell my friends and family how great it was dealing with them. Still have not received any responses from them, so I figure my stuff is gone. Typical dealer crap got our money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.