DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so to cut my story down to the essentials...back in the old days a 4x4 was a "power wagon". Then a 4x4 was a "power ram" compared to just a ram.

So I was initially going come up with some power ram logo and de-badge the doors and tailgate. But you just can't make the words look balanced on a tailgate...so I'm having my graphic artist I use come up with some logo/badges in chrome vinyl to match my trim. Any other colors would look way too busy.

The side badges I'm torn on whether to put them on the door or the sloped sides of the hood.

I'm thinking of harkening back to the OLD style logo. Here are some pictures of the different logos/badges for you to think about.

Luke

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I would put them in front of the doors on the quarter panel. What size are the badges going to be?
Well, I'm leaving the Hemi/5.7 badges because they're the only ones I like so going on the quarter panel will be tricky. I'm thinking the side ones won't be that big, but the tail gate one will be as big as the regular PW logo/s.

Luke

·
Registered
231 Posts
I like the 2nd one - the PowerRam with logo. Since you're leaving the Hemi 5.7 badges, I'd look at the hood and then I'd put same on on tailgate left side where the Big Horn logo goes. Not crazy about power wagon all across the tailgate --- just me.

Like everyone tells me when I ask opinions - it's your truck, do what you like!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I'm having the tailgate de-badged so power ram on one side and nothing on the other will put me back with my same "mental" issue of symmetry.

hmmmm.....maybe I should just leave tailgate clean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts