DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally dealer installed my inside rearview mirror as part of recall. i must say 40min job and they load a U61 software flashed (powertrain control)

i have 2018 Rebel

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,247 Posts
Interesting, first I've heard of this recall. Glad it's been taken care of and thanks for the FYI.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
finally dealer installed my inside rearview mirror as part of recall. i must say 40min job and they load a U61 software flashed (powertrain control)

i have 2018 Rebel

What model & year vehicles does this mirror recall effect...?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Not sure but i just noticed my sticker says i should have auto dimming but mine dont have. Thats why probably they recalled it as i raised the hell out of them.
you better check your mopar online account. usually it will notify you on your dashboard if any recall you may have on your model

·
Registered
259 Posts
Only has 4200 vehicles that qualify for the U21...where the U61 is over 1.5M people...

Just checked my vin, no U21 for me...thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Not sure but i just noticed my sticker says i should have auto dimming but mine dont have. Thats why probably they recalled it as i raised the hell out of them.
you better check your mopar online account. usually it will notify you on your dashboard if any recall you may have on your model
Ok thank you. Good to hear you gave them hell! Good on you brother!
I dont have the mopar online account, it dosent intrest me. Less is more...lol
My auto dimming mirrors work perfectly fine, so i`m likely not effected by that recall.
I have an appointment for the cruise control recall, even though it works fine, and have had no problems with it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have that recall as well. I need to go get it done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts