DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Haha, I run the $2 Champion Copper plugs, but I gap em at .35. I change every 100,000 miles, the take outs still look almost new. I tried the Irridiums and sprayed nitrous in my RT Magnum, they weren't happy. I also ran it on a Mustang Dyno and found more rwhp spraying nitrous with the Champions. 180,000 miles and they still looked that good, not bad!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, I run the $2 Champion Copper plugs, but I gap em at .35. I change every 100,000 miles, the take outs still look almost new. I tried the Irridiums and sprayed nitrous in my RT Magnum, they weren't happy. I also ran it on a Mustang Dyno and found more rwhp spraying nitrous with the Champions. 180,000 miles and they still looked that good, not bad!
I almost went with Champion and I've seen people using other plugs. But since I have no power addons, i figure best to stick with original. I was afraid that I was going to have problems getting them out of the block, but that wasn't even an issue. Only if everything else would last that long. Haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts