DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this because I don’t like the dead pedal and lugging feel of the the truck at low speeds. I’m not really interested in a lot more power or racing. It took me about 20 minutes to do the install. Then I set it to the medium setting and let it idle for about 15 minutes. After idling I took it out for a 30 minute ride. My first impression is that it definitely helps the drivability of the truck. The truck just drives and performs better. It’s has better throttle response and feels like it pulls harder in the mid range. The best way I can describe it is if you have ever added a tune to a modern Mustang, it feels like it removes the drive by wire feel and and adds some timing. I’m not saying that’s what it does, I’m just using that as an example. I’m really happy with it so far. I’m not really concerned with MPG but I’ll post it up in a few days.
2018 2500 CC auto

Attachments

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Do you have a pic of the stealth module?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After a few more days of driving I am now 100% convinced this is exactly what the truck needed.
The drivability is exactly what I wanted. I don’t drive my truck hard or beat on it. I have a fast car for that. But if better drivability is what you’re looking for than I highly recommend this mod.
Also I picked up at least 1.5 MPG so far which is a nice bonus.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Curious on an update to your review of the Stealth Module.
Any issues now that it has been on for awhile?
Any MPG updates?
Is your truck stock other than this device?

thanks,

·
Registered
921 Posts
If you're going by the lie-o-meter for MPG's, that will tell you nothing. If a 1.5 mpg gain was to be had by something so simple, these trucks would come with them from the factory to help with the CAFE ratings. As long as you are satisfied with the change in driveability, that's all that matters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts