DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2014 slt has a single exhaust pipe coming out the passenger side and I was wanting to add a dual exhaust catback. I plan on swapping out my existing bumper with a factory dual exhaust bumper also. my question is what problems will I face and has anyone here done that before.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My '14 Express had single exhaust when i bought it. It now has the 1 into 2 Dual Catback system with Flowmaster 50 series. I kept the same bumper. 6 of one, half dozen of the other on whether to buy the rear bumper or just do what they did with mine. I had a shop do mine too.
https://flic.kr/p/XgwLBQ

·
Registered
169 Posts
I personally would dump it, and not worry about it. I have the bumper with the cutout's; I had to weld my exhaust tips on so it would look normal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply I'm think about just going with the gibson patriot series single exhaust. I'm just concerned with how loud it is. I'm over the whole hear me ROAR exhaust lol. what's a decent sounding muffler in your opinion?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have went through about 5 muffler combinations so far, and still question that. The best thing is to watch it on YouTube, and see if you like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts