DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went down to the dealer today and plunked down a deposit on a 2012 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Ordering it from the factory saved me a fair amount of money, worth the wait, I think. :smile up: Ordered the Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl, and of course the 5.7 Hemi. Also ordered the 3.92 rear axle ratio, but decided to not go with the ram box, didn't think that I would really use the side storage and have read about how some of them are leaking and not sure if a tonneau cover would really work with the ram box. I will post pic's once I take possession. Does anyone know if for 2012 dodge went with a monotone colour scheme or are they still using the dual colours like the 10's and 11's?

·
Registered
41 Posts
They didn't let you pick your interior color? They have a beige color scheme and a mineral slate color.... Weird

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moble,

They recommended the dark slate, but did not have any big horns on site but had the sports, but all the photo's I could find online show two tone for the big horn and monotone for the sports. Just wondering if any of the big horn owners could fill me in.

·
Registered
464 Posts
All you can get in the Big Horn is two tone...two shades of gray or two shades of beige. I wanted a monotone gray...no way. I'll learn to like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts