DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday, my wife goes to pull up on the window switch on the passenger side to roll up her window, and the entire housing for the switch (the black one with the little compartment for apparently nothing) comes out of the door panel! It was still attached by the wires but what gives? I hope this is not an indicator of things to come. One of the reasons I bought this truck was for the interior.

E

·
0 Posts
hmmm...some just snap into place, others screw in (like mine). Any evidence of a broken clip?

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not that i could see, looks like a metal keeper tab fell off. off to the dealer I go for a 48 cent part.

Oh wait...inflation...

68 cents. :LOL:

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no warranty on that i wouldnt think, not with 55,000 miles. Timmy is your power sliding rear window going really slow at first?

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
well my 2008 is build like a brick $hit house :D

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quite literally, those interiors are total garbage. I refused to own a RAM till they changed them. Chrysler products from 1990-2008 had the WORST interiors in the industry. 18 years running.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Of all my Rams, I liked the interior of my 04 the best. I had zero problems, and really liked the layout and coloring. My 08 was also trouble free, but was not as nice in the color and layout department. I've never experienced a 3rd gen interior failure..... :4-dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts