DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where else to post this question. So I'll post it here since it has to do with the interior. I have a 2011 ram 1500. Under the radio above the AC controls are the buttons for tow haul traction control and the turn on power for my plug out let. then there are a whole punch of blanks. My question is do they sell buttons to replace one of the blanks and me it a functioning switch or can I drill through it safely and add my own switch. I want to add interior LED and some LED fogs and would love to have it look like a factory switch

·
Registered
148 Posts
What you want can't be done. Your best bet is probably the aux switch bank, but it's pricey. If you do a search, you'll find the info.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty I didn't know what to call it when i search the first time yeilding no results. Now I found the thread I need thanks again

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
They are a little pricey but could be a cool option to what you want. Could also help you match switch color to LED color for uniformity??

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/LEDFlushRingSwitch.aspx

You could hit AAC up about them, they are a forum sponsor and i do believe ggive a little Zforum discount

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For now I bought a short led toggle switch and modified some plastic to fit in the hole where the 4x4 switch would be, but that switch is nice and I may just switch to that. I'll be installing LED accent lighting all over the truck and in the speakers on sunday. The module to make them flash to the beat will be here monday and my fox box and sundown 12 will be here thursday. I installed my pioneer nav and leds in the bed last sunday. So this has been a huge month for the ram.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts