DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man I was shooting for that and I've yet to see it done on a truck so i just figured I'd be the first one to do it..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
looks great! I really like the black and blue together, great colour combo!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,105 Posts
Man your truck looks fantastic, really like how your ideas turned out and what you've done with it, awesome job on your mods and thanks for sharing your pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
152 Posts
I see how it is... You forget about your buddy who built your truck in his mind! Just remember it wasn't me when you notice your plastic dip wheels start coming off! Lol JK sweet truck I'm glad it turned out well next up we finish mine! I need colored bumpers!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I'm sorry got to give my boy in CoeBlue props for helping me out building this truck. So thanks bubba idk what it would look like with out ya man. And thanks everyone for all the comments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry man got to gives props to my boy in CodeBlue. If it wasn't for him idk what the truck would look like. Thanks man. Thanks to call for commenting on the truck

·
Registered
135 Posts
You got a super nice clean truck I love it. Im a huge viper fan and my dream is to have a flat black one with a red strip down it just like yours. Good job looks really nice!!!

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
That is a great color scheme you have done there. thanks for sharing the pics and here's some rep for a nice truck!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks sick.. What did you use for your taillights to make them glossy.. Mine are just matte tinted

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks sick.. What did you use for your taillights to make them glossy.. Mine are just matte tinted
I had a buddy of mine over at the body shop mix up some black clear coat and tint them for me. Thanx every on for all of the feed back. I was pretty nervous about doing my truck this was, didn't know how a Mopar truck would look. Pic's coming soon i just put the Mopar badge in the grill, thinging about putting one on the tail gate also.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Looks good! I was actually thinking of trading my truck in for a black 2011 or 2012 sport leftover in August when the 2013 come out and doing the blue mopar stripe and black wheels but you've already done it :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts