DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Everyone seems to be big fans of pics around here, so I figured I'd introduce everybody to my Ramaconda. Just a few things I've done so far.. plenty of mods on the wishlist still.

Stock Stance: With a set of 33's in the back, to be installed the following day alongside rough country 2.5" front 1.75" rear spacers.

33's installed: Got them used... rode like crap.

New shoes as of saturday: 295/75/18 nitto trail grapplers on Black Iron 'Villians'. I think I might have to pick that front end up a little more now, hah.

Also painted the super sweet black plastic bumper that comes with the SXT model to match the rest of the truck. All I cared about at the time was havin a 4x4 and a hemi, hah, but after seein some of the awesome rides here i've been inspired to spiff up the body a little.

Also have a K&N installed, but everyones seen that a thousand times. Still want a custom grill, some 3.92's, and a tuner (if they ever come out for a 2011+) fingers crossed!

·
Banned
1,437 Posts
Lookin good! Did you paint that bumper piece yourself? i was same as you, all i asked for was a hemi and 4x4 at the dealer haha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lookin good! Did you paint that bumper piece yourself? i was same as you, all i asked for was a hemi and 4x4 at the dealer haha
Haha, I know right... so many things overlooked. All I knew after the test drive (which was suppose to be just somethin to do on a saturday for fun) was 'I gotta have this thing.. right now!' Everything else was a blur. lol.

I had the bumper painted at a local shop, they did it for $180 cash, no tax. Seemed pretty fair.. I've done a couple paint projects, but I dont trust myself enough to paint anything I actually care about. haha.

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,016 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So where on the Island are you located?? Truck is looking good.
Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post

Im in the big city of Port Alberni. I see you're in Vic.. about 4 years ago I lived there for almost a year... awesome city. just found it suuuper expensive.. one day when im finally done modding my ram maybe i'll be able to afford to live there again. ;)

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,016 Posts
Im in the big city of Port Alberni. I see you're in Vic.. about 4 years ago I lived there for almost a year... awesome city. just found it suuuper expensive.. one day when im finally done modding my ram maybe i'll be able to afford to live there again. ;)
LOL I am still renting crazy expensive, houses are dropping think average house now is in the $580,000 but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah man.. I bought a fully reno'd top to bottom 2000 sq ft. house in port last year for $176,000. hah. A buddy of mine owns a place near tillicum mall in vic and paid just shy of half a million for it. it's bonkers! huge price difference as ya start heading north.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I would say you have this picture posting thing down pat! :smileup:

Looking good!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They're not thaaaat small are they?? haha. They measure 34.6".. I sometimes look at 'em and think I need to give 'er a bit more lift because they almost look a bit too big on my truck. 37's with an 8 inch lift like you've got on that mean machine of yours is a badass combo.. much rrrrrspect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts