DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an intune yet and have any reviews on it. I've read the advertisements but wanted some real word reviews, thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I guess I will have to review it myself, with free overnight shipping my diablo intune should be here today.

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah sorry man i was in the sme boat but wasnt gunna spend the money until i heard more about it, let us all know what u find out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got mine this last Friday. It took 15 minutes on the computer to register, and 15 minutes in the truck to save the original program and write the 87 tune. Very easy and quick! I noticed an immediate difference in the low end, and a much quicker throttle response in the entire operating range. Works with my factory remote start as well. I put in the Diablo tune, which caused issues with the remote start; after some digging I found out that tune was a high octane tune, so I went back to the 87 tune. There are alot of parameters that you change; spark, fuel, transmission 1-2 and 2-3, throttle boost, tire sizes, MDS on/off, Traction Control on/off, plus others. Logging allows you to view about 12 parameters. Awesome so far, wish I had more time each day to play with it!

·
Registered
571 Posts
good to hear you are haveing positive input on it. I am going to order it as soon as i get my taxes back i think.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i might have to upgrade to this one aswell

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
The inTune has a ton more features, color touch screen and is replacing the U7137. Glad to see some positive feedback on the inTune!

·
Registered
747 Posts
. I put in the Diablo tune, which caused issues with the remote start; after some digging I found out that tune was a high octane tune, so I went back to the 87 tune. !
So you had issue with your remote start after installing a tune? What kind of issues? Seems weird.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts