DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Tried a 6th gen (latest) IPod Nano connected to 730N via the glovebox USB. The device shows up and I can select it from AUX page. But no tracks visible. Play or Scan don't do anything.

Anyone else try this?

TIA,
Roy

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the same issue with my 430n. I could plug it in and it looked like it would work but no luck. I had the dealer update the firmware in the unit also with no luck. What it ended up being is the firmware for the uconnect unit not the 430n. i found the info on one of the charger boards. if i can find the link i will see if i can edit this post.

·
Registered
801 Posts
that update won't work for the 730 0r 730N radios. It's only for the 130, 230, 430 & 430N radios.
for the 730N in a 2011 vehicle, there is an update for that radio and can be found at:
http://www.chrysler.com/en/owners/quality/rer/

I had the same issue with my 430n. I could plug it in and it looked like it would work but no luck. I had the dealer update the firmware in the unit also with no luck. What it ended up being is the firmware for the uconnect unit not the 430n. i found the info on one of the charger boards. if i can find the link i will see if i can edit this post.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did you ever find the firmware link for the 430N? I am having the same issue where my radio wont play my ipod nano 6th gen and the ipod reset didnt work...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts