DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to put the mfg decals on your back window? Or is that so 1900's?

I don't know why I did it other than I've never done it before and wanted to experience it. So I stuck the DiabloSport sticker along with the aFe sticker on my back glass down low.
Uh Oh. I hope this isn't the start of something like putting bumper stickers on it. But I don't know. I turned 60 this year and have noticed my mind going into funny places and doing stupid stuff. And don't even ask me about my left arm's antics. That thing can knock something over so quick, I'm frightened of what else it may do sometimes

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
lol I don't like them personally just because I like the "clean" look. My freind's usually put their K&N, Superchips, Diablo, Airraid, Magnaflow, Hooker headers, Gibson headers, Crane cams, Comp cams, etc.... stickers on their back glass though. I'd rather leave people guessing...

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
I have seen some nice FULL window scenes on different vehicles
I personally don't care for the product stickers all over the glass

I can't have any on my rear window, in my business the police could shut me down, because it would be a distraction for the traveling public

[/URL]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear you Sethmark. Since the sticker was free, I don't mind. But don't expect me to pay $12 for a cap to advertise for someone.

you and i are at the age we can do what we want.

That's one of the perks of age WVcool We don't have to be cool

·
Registered
219 Posts
Those who put car audio and electronics stickers on their windows are pretty much saying to thieves "steal me". artemus - Can you post a picture of the stickers on your back window?

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Those who put car audio and electronics stickers on their windows are pretty much saying to thieves "steal me".
That's why the only sticker on my rear window is for the LA Sheriff's Association. :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I put my accessory stickers on the underside of my hood. You can't see them unless the hood is up but that keeps the clean look on the outside and doesn't advertise to thieves.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well I live in the heart of NASCAR country and see quite a few decals every day. Some stuff doesn't look too awful, but many go a little overboard. What ever you do couldn't be near as bad as what a lot of the ''ricer'' guys around here do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts