DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered all the parts for my new dual exhaust (two 22" magnapacks, x pipe, dual wall tips), and now I'm tryin to order American Racing Headers and right angle o2 extensions from moesperformance.com, but when I called them to ask what size their headers were (1 3/4 or 1 7/8), I just got the answering machine. When I wanted to leave a message, their inbox was full. I emailed them 3 days ago and haven't receieved a response. I'm scared to place a $1,600 order with an online company that I can't contact! Can anyone confirm they're still in business?

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
The owner's going through a very bad time with some family medical issues, so he's not around a whole lot, most of his customers from the LX side know about it and are giving him a break. That being said, several items I've ordered from him in the past have taken long times to show up and it's always been hard to get ahold of them.

I would also recommed going directly to ARH, either they can help you directly, or they can point you in the direction of one of their dealers. I found there was in my city, which was quite convenient.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, I just got off the phone with a guy from ARH, and ordered the 1 3/4" primaries and high flow cats at a price that beat every online retailer I found. Sadly, he didn't ask my email address so I guess I won't be getting any tracking information :( But he said it'd be Friday or Monday! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts