DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal: 2018 RAM 1500 Laramie. Max Steel Two-Tone Silver, Bucket Seats, Protection Group, Convenience Group, 8-Speed Auto with HEMI, Sunroof, Wheel to Wheel Side Steps, Rear Window Defroster, 32-Gallon Fuel Tank, OWL All-Season Tires, Uconnect with NAV, Park Sense Assist, Remote Starter, Spray-In Bedliner, 3.92 Axle Ratio. Sticker price is $55,410. The dealership will give me Supplier Discount. $450/month with ZERO DOWN. Based on all of the other "builds" I've done online and payment calculations online, I'm pretty confident that this is a great deal. Your thoughts opinions are greatly appreciated! -Robb

·
Registered
455 Posts
That seems like a very good deal to me, $10800 total for 2 years. The value of the truck will go down more than that after 2 years.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Those are great monthly payments for that truck for 2 years, the question after 2 years is what are you going to do with the truck? If you finance the balance those payments will probably double up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I did a 10k mi/yr lease for 42 months. I have a '17 1500 BH CC with the 6' bed, bucket seats, with 3.92 and LSD 8.4" Nav and it's activated for $408 for 42 months. I did put $1,000 down though. I do plan to buy it afterwards and this kept my buyout below what the resale price would be when/if I turned it in. If I had to guess it's $6-10k in my favor during buyout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts