DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know diesels hold their value better than gassers, but this guy is nuts. The KBB and Nada high excellent is around $3,600. Even taking into account the low mileage and minor mods I still think $5,000 is a bit high, but I offered it anyway. A week ago he was asking $10,500 and now says he won't go lower than $8,500. I wished him luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1423.l2649

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
link is dead but given the details it sounds a bit high. I do think that the value of one's truck will be higher for the seller then the buyer per sentimental value

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, he started at $10,500 and no one bit, Relisted at $8,900 and dropped it to $7,900 before the auction ended last night. Still no nibbles. He e-mailed me saying his reserve is high blue book of $6,700, but high BB is only for a pristine vehicle, which his is not since it has been in an accident and has the front clip off a '92. You can never expect to get out of a vehicle what you put into it. That's just crazy. At most, I'd consider $5,500 because it is clean and low mileage, but any more than that is not worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts