DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
anyone know if skid plates from a 2012 will fit on a 2014?

It seems that skid plates are only available for 2012, nothing for 2013 or 2014.

·
Registered
7 Posts
oooh ok, sorry I read your post wrong, I'm pretty sure they do as the only thing they've changed is on the Ram's with the air ride suspension. I've seen a lifted 13 at the dealership in town with the skid plates so I would assume your truck is covered bud.
Maybe my bad english, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2012 wheel stud size/thred pitch

Had some new black wheels put on my 2012 4x4 std cab 1500 tradesman this summer when I removed them prior to swapping shocks for 5100 adj bil shocks I had trouble getting a couple of the new chrome nuts off. the threds inside the nuts were stripped had to fight with them to put them back on couldn't get one back on. Went back to the tire/wheel I have to take it back thay have got different studs on that wheel forced on there question if 2012 1500 ram studs are different there ref little books couldn't
tell them they said to bring it back and leave it for a day they will make it right they are probably going to have to replace the studs--looking for any info as to this situation I left ok but by the time I got home I was more than a little pertured. :smiledown:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is an update on 2012 ram 1500 wheel / studs. Many tire shops have the studs as 9/16 In fact 2012 rams have the 14 mm just like the dodge durangos Chrysler hasn't realesed the info to the wheel and tire dealers This was two stud replacement lesson on my truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi im new to the ram world. im looking at buying a 98 4x4 ram its shortbed reg cab and it needs a new tranny, i have one out of an 00 ext cab truck that was 4x4 will it swap over?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got a 98 ram 1500 reg cab, 8ft bed, but im gonna be getting a 2002 ram 2500 v10, quad cab, 8ft bed. So before i go and start spending my money on this 98, I was wondering what will I be able to transfer as far as body add-ons. Bumpers, bed-liners, rail protectors, grille guard, Roll bar, lights, etc. Appreciate yalls help. I dont wanna spend all this money just to turn around and sell it for half price!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!!

Will A 5.9L Out Of A 2000 Dodge Durango Go Into A 1996 Dodge Ram 1500?
I have a crack in the block and don't have the funds for a new vehicle seeing if i can replace the engine and wondering if this is a viable replacement or where i can get reliable info on the subject
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey im new the the site an new to trucks in general but i just came across a truck i loved an know little to nothing about it sadly. Its a 04 dodge ram 1500 4x4 with the hemi quad cab. It needs some parts that are missing an am trying to figure out what other dodges or trucks i can search for these things from. Any info is good info because it seems like i have a lot of learning to do about this truck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys I've got a 2008 Ram 1500 regular cab with some damage on the right side door and fender and I need to replace them will the same parts from a 4 door fit or are they different sizes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wondering if bumpers and grill off the 14-15 blacked out 2500s would fit on my 2011 or would it be my best bet just to get mine painted ?

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Hey guys I've got a 2008 Ram 1500 regular cab with some damage on the right side door and fender and I need to replace them will the same parts from a 4 door fit or are they different sizes
The front fender from any 06-08 will fit, door will not. QC and RC doors are different sizes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are 2001models Compatible/Interchangeable with 2003 models?

Hello everyone ..........new to the forum. Been reading a great deal and trying to determine if driveline parts are interchangeable with my 2003 truck. I have a 2003 1500 SLT 4x4 that needs the rear end replaced. I have found a couple of 2001 units for cheap money but not sure if they will work. I am matching gear ratios and limited slip options but still would like a bit more information before spending the spending on something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....thanks.

[email protected]

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Hello everyone ..........new to the forum. Been reading a great deal and trying to determine if driveline parts are interchangeable with my 2003 truck. I have a 2003 1500 SLT 4x4 that needs the rear end replaced. I have found a couple of 2001 units for cheap money but not sure if they will work. I am matching gear ratios and limited slip options but still would like a bit more information before spending the spending on something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....thanks.

[email protected]
2001 rear axles are 9.25, but they are drum brake and not sure if the spring perches are the same distance apart. Anything 02-08 1500 will work for you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
2015 tailgate with actuated lock but no camera going on 2013 that came with camera and actuated lock? Has anyone done this swap and is it fairly simple just replace the handle camera and cylinder? and what about the harnesses for the camera

21 - 40 of 46 Posts