DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I usually dont post on the forums to much but I just picked up some new wheels so looks like im back.
Lets see yesterday I took my 04 2500 in for oil & filter the garage told me in need some front end work, RF wheel hub, upper& lower ball joints, stab links and a steering dampner for a cost of aprox 1,600 bucks, ouch! The truck had 113k+ miles, and it also had 2 broken exhaust manifold bolts in the head, was gonna need pads & rotors soon, tires & exhaust. That can add up real quick.

So.. I went to the GMC dealer they had shit and I really wanted a Dodge anyways. Went to the local Dodge dealer and couldnt really afford the payment of a new ride but I did find a 2010 Ram 1500 4wd big horn pretty loaded up with 29k + some change. After finagling with the stealership I drove off the lot with a big horn.:smileup:

This thing is soooooo freakin awsome!!!! It is a light tan exterior with a brown/tan interior. It's got chrome 20" wheels, step bars, bed liner, aftermarket dodge rubber matts, sun roof, a cold air intake, dual exhaust, navagation man this thing is sweet. I cant wait to get it home in the light today to check it out put all my stuff in it.

Gotta go back to the dealer later today to take out my amp, speakers and tool box from the old truck. They are gonna detail my new truck while I do that.

Can't wait to get some pictures.

Reactions: Outlaw

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey guys got some pictures to share. It is pretrty cloudy and overcast here but looks good none the less.
Now I just need a tool box, vent visors, bug shield and mud flaps to start. Ohhh the addiction!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who ever owned this before looks like they took care of it. It still has the clear procetive plastic on the carpet in the front with stock floor mats and the heavy duty rubber mats on top of that. I also found the 2 storage compartments uner the mat in the back seat. This thing is BAD ASSSSS!

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
IMHO-----PLEASE don't let the dealership detail your truck. The damage they(most dealerships) do to your paint take lots and lots of work to correct. I refer to the damage as dealer installed swirl marks and scratches. You will be much better off if you do it yourself.
Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts