DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Looks super slick man. Good to see your back.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice!!! Sucks your emblem fell off! :smiledown: Hope it didn't cost much!
I only paid around 9 dollars but I really really liked it :(

Looks super slick man. Good to see your back.
Thank you, I will try to be around more often as time permits.

It's just I've been having a crazy time lately.

Looks good, really like the stance, and sorry to hear about your emblem, it's one thing I'm worried about too.
You got a similar???

Looking good .
thanks man!

·
Banned
10,365 Posts
What do you use to secure the emblem? I used some automotive adhesive and mine is still on there, its also holding my grill inserts to my bumper.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
:smileup:Truck is looking fantastic bud. Glad your back here. Nice to see you again. Question......................what lowering kit did you use? LOwered rear and front ...how much? :smileup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you use to secure the emblem? I used some automotive adhesive and mine is still on there, its also holding my grill inserts to my bumper.
Yeah, it was my fault for not using the correct adhesive lol I used hot silicone.

I want an R/T emblem they look HOT! :4-looney:

Great work on the truck and pictures.
Thanks!

:smileup:Truck is looking fantastic bud. Glad your back here. Nice to see you again. Question......................what lowering kit did you use? Lowered rear and front ...how much? :smileup:
I'm not sure of the brand, is there a way to tell what brand? The other day I lifted up to clean the undercarriage and couldn't see anything, but it's a 2"/4" drop, I need to grease it up I'm not getting a smooth ride! After I finish paying her I might go with air bags but that's another topic yet to post soon as I got several questions!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,680 Posts
Holy criminy, you're back and I missed it! :( Gloria looks fantastic!!! Glad to see ya' back on here!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holy criminy, you're back and I missed it! :( Gloria looks fantastic!!! Glad to see ya' back on here!!! :smileup:

- Cajun
LOL Thanks!

I miss been around been a pain in the butt lol :gy:

Welcome back! Great pics. :rep: sorry for the emblem ...
Thanks mate I appreciate that! :smileup:

I will just get the original emblem =)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow your low, that air dam really shows it. Looks nice and clean. Have you ever thought about removing side moliding? btw :rep:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow your low, that air dam really shows it. Looks nice and clean. Have you ever thought about removing side moliding? btw :rep:
I personally like it, I've seen several dodge rams around where I live and they don't have it, but I don't know I think I will keep it! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts