DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my false start last year when I was planning to lift my truck I am finally pulling the trigger on it this year. I ordered up a 4" Superlift kit & Fuel Octane 20/9 O offset with 35x12.5r20 Toyo MT's. I also picked up a set of Bilstein 5100's for the front and back. I plan on installing them at the stock height setting for now. I bought them for the improved ride/handling and for the option to crank them up if I ever want to go a little higher. I really like the 4" & 35's look so I'm not sure I'll ever need to raise them.

The truck is going in the shop tomorrow so no pictures right now but here is one teaser picture of what the wheel/tire combo is looking like! :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Can't wait to see the end results! Subscribed

·
Registered
378 Posts
Cant wait to see pictures!
Heres a picture of mine with 4inch suspension lift, 35"x12.50 toyo m/ts and Fuel wheels!

Just ordered Bilsteins as well :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
The Ram is going to look good with that lift and new shoes.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. This wait is killing me, wont be able to pick it up until tomorrow sometime. And time is going sooooooo slooooooow!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looking forward to the pics man, subscribed as well!

Do you mind if I ask what you paid for the various pieces?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking forward to the pics man, subscribed as well!

Do you mind if I ask what you paid for the various pieces?
Sure I dont mind. PM Sent

·
Registered
62 Posts
Could you also pm the price to me. This is the exact setup I am considering but with fuel hostage wheels instead. Thanks

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could you also pm the price to me. This is the exact setup I am considering but with fuel hostage wheels instead. Thanks
PM'd.

So the shop wasnt able to finish the install on Friday and now I got to wait until Monday to pick up the truck. Just my luck.. lol. :smiledown:

Sounds like they are really taking their time and doing a good job though. They haven't done too many Superlift kits before and are apparently pretty impressed with the quality. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll post pictures Monday!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd like a pm with the prices as well if you don't mind. I've already got the bilsteins up front and plan to do this lift soon. Can't wait to see the pics of your truck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
stoked to see your truck Rayne. I saw your truck with the BFGs an thought it looked great like that too. The toyo mts really match those fuel wheels nice

·
Registered
628 Posts
subrcribed, cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys. I got the truck back last night after work and it looks awesome! It rides even better than stock IMO and tracks straight as an arrow. I did some quick measurements from the ground to the top center of the wheel well this morning on the way to work. Front is sitting at 42.75" and the back at 43".. perfect! I'll have to wait and see if it settles any. I also snapped some quick cell pics this morning. Sorry for the crappy quality and the dirty truck. It's been raining here the past few days. I'll give it a wash this weekend and break out the DSLR and get some better pictures. For now here's some quick pics!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Very nice, IMO you chose a great wheel, tire , lift combo

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks good Rayne, looking forward to the good pictures!

What did you do with the old 2" Mopar level?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks great!! Nice choice!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts