DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have been roped into it. Hosting the next meet of the Jersey Rammers (catchy).

All member of this forum are welcome!

The Date - September 23, 2012
The Time - 4 p.m.

The location:

The Chatterbox Drive-in
1 State Highway 15
Augusta, NJ 07822

Post on up if you are looking to join. Let's put same faces to the names and have a good turn out.

A good time will be had by all.

Attendees:

mknowles

·
Registered
396 Posts
ill be there!! not too far of a drive for me and if warlock and jimsram show up ill make sure i find a deep mudhole before the meet!!:LOL:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got an email back from The Chatterbox today, so hopefully we can actually work with them and not just show up. Either way they will know we are there.

Attendees:

mknowles
Dodge Boy13
JimsRamTruck2012

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sounds Good

I should be able to make it, it is a Sunday.

I won't wash my truck, and it will be cleaner than Jim's Ram:eek:ld: :smiley_thumbs_up:

Lubinator aka Richie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I should be able to make it, it is a Sunday.

I won't wash my truck, and it will be cleaner than Jim's Ram:eek:ld: :smiley_thumbs_up:

Lubinator aka Richie
Nice Richie, i think I will be hitting the detail shop early on Sunday this sounds like a rough crowd.

Attendees:

mknowles
Dodge Boy13
JimsRamTruck2012
Lubinator

·
Registered
183 Posts
Old Folks Humor

Nice Richie, i think I will be hitting the detail shop early on Sunday this sounds like a rough crowd.

Attendees:

mknowles
Dodge Boy13
JimsRamTruck2012
Lubinator
Just kidding, Jim's Ram was very clean. I am just real anal about mine.

Plus I usually do not get to go "muddin" too low and has nerf bars. Do use it off road to get to my bowhuntin spots.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Plus I usually do not get to go "muddin" too low and has nerf bars. Do use it off road to get to my bowhuntin spots.
My truck doesnt see a lot of mud either, except for the same reason as you. Id rather the truck get muddy then me doing to my hunting spots!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

:LOL: I knew you were kidding. It's all in fun and I know it. :smileup:

Oh and by the way LUBINATOR - :gy: at you man!!!! :LOL: Just kidding!!!! :wavey:

·
Banned
7,866 Posts
I dunno man...It's startin' to look like Jim and Richie should get a room...I'd watch my back though Jim, you know with a name Lubinator...I wouldn't want Richie sneakin' around...

I'm a Warlock remember...I know there things...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I spoke with the owner of The Chatterbox and he is excited about having us. He is setting up special parking for us on their front lawn so everyone can see us and check the trucks out from the road and the restaurant. He told me they rarely get truck meets there so it will be something special. I guess we need to put a little elbow grease in and wash our trucks!

Also I sent out messages to everyone on the map within a reasonable distance but there really is a lot of people on there, if you guys know of anyone else in the NJ, NY, PA area could you send 'em the link, Id like to get a decent turnout so we can have more then 3 or 4 trucks sitting on the front lawn :smiledown:.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts