DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got pics. I have added some bed rails since this pic. I have also added some interior and exterior lights. I have to experiment with my camera to get the night images of the lights to come out right

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Nice looking Ram. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
:smileup:Great Ram..............I noticed your grille.........Never seen honey comb chrome before.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!! I am still doing a lot of mods to teh interior, but I am hoping to dess up the engine compartment too. I would really love to find some chrome valve covers but I don't think they make them (Oh Well). That just means I need to get imaginative!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the chrome grill insert from LMC Truck. The lights are controlled by a small and thin pressure-push button switch mounted by the steering wheel. I can control all my lights from one location. I am stripping all the interior out tomorrow to fully dynamat the inside. That's a heck of a job

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I won those in a Sound-off competition this past January. It was the first I ever entered. I got three first places and one second place. It was a really good experience.

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4
4,226 Posts
Nice truck, and nice compilation of mods. You should post pictures of the dynamat when you are finished.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's a good idea Geauxhunting. i am also painting the valve covers and timing cover. I am gonna post pics of those too.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,304 Posts
Very nice looking truck, love the lights! Great job on your mods, thanks for the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is the first venture into painting I have ever made. I have to tell ya'll, it's not easy to get these mafnesium valve covers to shine. the tip of the can dropped some drops of paint once or twice. But all in all, it wasn't that difficult. Next time I paint something, I will know what to look for.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,304 Posts
That's gonna look sweet when you're done, nice job so far! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice truck! That interior's gotta' be crazy bright at night!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts