DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, this is my first post on here. I've spent some time on here researching for the last few months, but I finally got my new Ram. I just picked it up Saturday morning. I got a 2012 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 4x4 in True Blue Pearl. I built the exact truck i wanted on Ram's website and had my dealer get it for me. Its got the Non slip rear end with 3.93 gears, 430N Nav unit, Alpine stereo, backup cam, towing package, factory sprayed in bed liner, and just about all the other bells and whistles. This is my first new vehicle, I just turned 20 and I couldnt be more excited about it. I got a pretty good deal on it too, with all my discounts and preferred pricing plus a $3000 trade, i got a truck that stickered out at over $42000 for about $32500 out the door. Heres a quick pic I took. I look forward to adding mods and accessories to it over the next couple months!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
That sounds like a smokin deal on an awesome truck!!!

Welcome to the forum btw!

Stop by the newbie intro section and all th big guns will stop by and welcome you too!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
#1. that is a Smokin deal! My sticker was $50,xxx and I got it for $41K PLUS tax and license! And I have the Chrysler Partners discount!

#2 I LOVE that color!! Sweet truck! But why didn't it have the sport hood?

#3 Dang you're lucky to have a ride like that at 20! Good for you :thumbs up:

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here....Your truck looks sweet... Very nice colour and sounds like you got a great deal....If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ.Lots of great people and info here.Nice pic of the Ram...:smileup::smileup:...Rob

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sweeeet! Nice truck, was the sport hood an option?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice ride. I LOVE the color!

Let's see, 17 years ago when I was 20 I was driving a 1993 Ford Ranger. Dude, if you can afford that truck at 20, you're doing alright!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Nice truck. I've factory ordered a True Blue Sport too! How long did it take to get it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is a nice colour, haven't seen it up close yet, my dealer didn't have it on the lot...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I test drove a blue sport and was so in love with it that I nearly bought it despite needing a 2500. It's a bad ass color in the sun

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments guys. Reason for no sport hood was that I decided it was a 700 dollar option that i could spend on other things like the sprayed in bed liner etc. And I traded in a 1999 Buick Regal with 65000 miles on it that ive had since i was 16. It was my grandpas car haha. Strong motor with the GM 3800 in it. Sad to see it go haha. And as far as me goes, I work 56 hours a week and still manage to take 16 credit hours a college working towards my bachelors in computer and information science. I wanted something to show for how hard i work so i treated myself to this truck. Really makes it easy to get up and go to work in the morning. haha. Oh and @LeftCoast, I didnt factory order this one, i was lucky enough to locate the truck at a dealer that was a half hour away from my house and i had my local dealer trade for it for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts