DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad and I got my back window in. I’m just going to live with a dinged up pillar. Honestly doesn’t bother me. Window is sealed and everything is water tight. I drove my truck into Portland (about an hour) and picked up a pallet with my seats, door panels, seat belts, trim etc. That’s the longest I’ve driven on the truck since doing radiator and stuff and it runs flawlessly. Very excited! Going to take the truck in Monday to my mechanic to look over a few things. Steering box is for sure shot so I’m getting a redhead and an alignment. I also ordered a used steer wheel and he said they’ll swap it out. Gonna look into a slow oil leak and a clunking sound from 4wd. Still overall I’m into this truck far less than it’s worth so I’m happy to invest some more $ into it. Anyways, thought I’d update the progress. I did one pic of the truck before new window.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And another update. I put the new (to me) carpet in and got the front seats in. Looks SO much better than before. Also replaced the old seatbelts with the new (to me) seatbelts I got with the seats and trim. I do have a question. There is a piece of carpet directly under the rear seats when you flip them up. Does anyone know where I can find that? The piece I pulled out was disgusting and I’m not going to try and clean it. I’d like to just buy a new piece. Please let me know if you know what it’s called!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts