DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that I just installed my new 63 series air intake and man is thing awesome!!! I can tell the difference in the acceleration and the sound is incredible!! Between my exhaust system and the intake all I am can is OMG!!! This intake has definetly opened up my HEMI!!!:SHOCKED: As for the MPG improvement cant tell yet cause I cant stop pushing that gas pedal..lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
I installed one also and had the performance exhaust prior. Love the sound at Wide Open Throttle, more like a GROWL. lol. The more she growls off the line the more fuel she burns so no improvements in MPG at first.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Sounds like you did a great upgrade....

there is just one problem with your post.....

:worthless:

Exco

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
NICE!!!!

looking good, even better now that you've got pics :D

Exco

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ordered my 63 series yesterday, will be here tomorrow. Cant wait to put it on and see the difference. Looks great :smileup:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Awesome they look great everyone!

Try let the fun factor settle down after a few months of gunning it to get a real gauge of mpg improvement....I know, I know, for some of us, the fun factor never settles down. LOL

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Only prob with them your mpg will get worse cause your always getting on it to hear the sound lol looks good guys

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont have the K&N kit but I do have the Airaid intake along with throttle body kit, plus magnaflow exhaust. When the Hemi hits the power ban the truck really wants to fly!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also just installed a 63 series. I put on a fastman throttle body also. What a difference! It sounds so mean!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Sweet.... That looks awesome.... Nicely done......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts